Group Executive Management
Henrik Grand Petersen
President & CEO
7+ years of experience in the environmental industry as well as several executive positions in international companies. Henrik holds a Master degree from the Technical University of Denmark.
- Executive VP of Nordgroup A/S (2011 - 2015)
- COO of DISA Industries A/S (2005-11)
- COO at Louis Poulsen Lighting (2003-05)
- Principal consultant at PA Consulting Group (2000-03)
8+ years of experience in the environmental industry, extensive finance experience and trained auditor from global BIG4 group and Copenhagen Business School.
- CFO DSV Miljø Holding A/S (2015 - 2017)
- Group chief accountant DSVM DSVM Group AB (2010- 2015)
- Executive Director, State Authorised Accountant, Ernst & Young (2004 - 2010)
Regional Director, East
10+ years of experience in the environmental industry, former manager in a recycled oil refinery and extensive industry experience. Jan is a mechanical engineer from the Engineering College of Aarhus University.
- Technical Director at AVISTA OIL(2010 - 2015)
- Factory manager at AVISTA OIL (2007 - 2010)
- Production Manager at Aluline A/S (2002 - 2007)
- Head of department at Bang & Olufsen (1998 - 2002)
Regional Director, West (temp.)
Nearly 40 years of experience from the environmental sector.
- Director of Waste Recycling Ghana Commercial (2008-2010)
- Driving and logistics manager at Danish Afald (2004-2008)
- Regional Director at Uniscarp A / S (2000-2004)
Regional Director, North
20+ years of experience in strategic business and product development in the environmental sector, especially in hazardous waste and industry.
- Business Unit Manager i IL-Recycling AB (2013)
- Head of department and production manager at Ragn Sells specialavfall AB (2000)
- Regional Manager at SRV Återvinning (1991)
Tomas Hansen Johnsson
Regional Director, South
+20 years of experience in the environmental industry in the Nordic region. Tomas has experience with strategic business development in the environmental industry in Sweden, Denmark and Finland.
- Swedish country manager at Nordgroup Waste Management AB (2013–2016)
- Product Specialist at Ragn-Sells AB (2010–2013)
- Production Manager at Ragn-Sells AB (2004–2010)
- Production Supervisor at Ragn-Sells AB (2000–2004)
Business Unit Director, Water Solutions
Jonathan has 5+ years of experience in the environmental industry in the Nordic region and 15+ years of experience in technical sales management. Jonathan has held a number of executive positions over the past 15 years and is a trained economist from the University of Southern Denmark.
- Director, Sales Denmark, Fortum Waste Solutions A/S (2016-2018)
- CSO, Skamol Russia (2014-2016)
- Vice President, Skamol A/S (2013-2016)
- Sales and Marketing, Færch Plast A/S (2012-2013)
- Sales, Vestas Aircoil A/S, (2007-2012)
Business Unit Director, Remediation Projects
Niklas has more than 15 years of industry experience in the waste sector, including employment at Ragn-Sells and IL recycling. Niklas graduated from Stockholm University and resides in Stockholm.
- Quality and Environmental Manager at RGS 90 AB (2016)
- Business area manager, Hazardous waste at IL Recycling AB (2016)
- Sales Manager, Hazardous waste at IL Recycling AB (2013–2016)
- Product Specialist, Hazardous waste at Ragn-Sells AB (2011–2013)
- Chemist, Head of the chemistry department at Ragn-Sells AB (2008-2011)
Ebbe Tubæk Naamansen
Head of Group Sustainability
Ebbe graduated in chemistry and biology from the University of Southern Denmark and has more than 30 years of experience from a number of Danish and international environmental companies. Ebbe has extensive experience in stakeholder management of public authorities.
- Group EHS Manager at Ekokem Group (2015–2016)
- Environmental Manager at Nordgroup A/S (2005–2015)
- Laboratory Manager at Kommunekemi A/S (2002–2005)
- Head of department at Eurofins (2000–2002)
- Quality manager at MLK FYN I/S (1997–1999)
Head of Group IT Strategy & Innovation
Jonas graduated as an economist from Copenhagen Business School and is a former consultant specialising in M&A within a global BIG4 company. Jonas has experience with innovation and IT through the start-up of three companies and business development at RGS.
- Business developer at RGS Nordic (2017–2018)
- Executive assistant at RGS Nordic (2016–2018)
- Founder and head of operations in öSkyr and TCGO.dk (2014–2016)
- Consultant at EY, Transactions (2010–2014)